“On the 25thof September 2019 students and teachers from Alves Martins High School (Portugal) went to Porriño, to meet with students and teachers from High School IES Ribeira do Louro (Spain), in an activity related to the LIVINGRIVER project. During this day the students participated in different activities related to environmental education, which included a walk along the Ribeira do Louro river, with the identification of fauna and flora species.
- Students and Teachers from the High Schools Alves Martins (Portugal) visit IES Ribeira do Louro (Spain)
- Teacher Training Course of the LIVINGRIVER Project
- Second partners meeting of the project happened in Santiago de Compostela
- The LivingRiver project was presented in Guinea-Bissau
- LivingRiver in the XXV Pedagogical Conference of Environmental Education